Cake Release Recipe
Brush this inside your pans before filling with any of our mixes. The final product will pop right out, bake more evenly, and have a nice golden edges.
- 1/2 cup Gluten-free flour
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup vegatable or canola oil
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cup
- Electric hand mixer or stand mixer
- Place all ingredients into bowl
- Mix on low until well blended and all the lumps are gone. This can take several minutes
- Store in a sealed container
This cake release is best kept in the refrigerator in a tightly sealed container. Do not allow it to freeze, as doing so will reduce its longevity.
If the cake release separates simply stir it with a spoon.
Stored properly this cake release should keep for 3 to 6 months.